Before moving on, here is a wrap-up from the blog tour of (much appreciated) reviews. Then I really should start editing that novel I just finished (wish me luck on that):
“The combination of coming-of-age, philosophical and thriller story comes together to make a fascinating and engaging book.”
- Heather at The Real Bookshelves of Room 918
“I loved this book and am looking forward to seeing what the author will come up with next!”
- Kristy at A Little Shelf of Heaven
“It impacted my thoughts in a serious way, and I will most likely spend the next few days going over it, and over it, in my head.”
- Reeka at Bound by Words
“There are few books out there that have characters that make you wish you had friends like them.”
- Jean Vallesteros, Book Nerds
“This was a great story. I personally have never read anything like it.”
- Michelle Parsons, Reading is Better than Real Life
"An engaging, poignant book that stayed with me long after I read the last word."
- Tracy E. Banghart, author of By Blood.